Governance 101 for new Committee Members
Members of Centres’ management committees play an essential, and sometimes challenging, role. They are tasked with steering the Centre and ensuring its success. While this can be a highly rewarding job, it is also one that comes with serious responsibilities.
With AGM season over, many of our Centres will have new and enthusiastic committee members – this session is for them, and for anyone who would like a refresher in governance. This will also be a chance for new committee members to network, share, and connect with each other.
This session will cover:
- What is a management committee?
- What are the principles of good governance?
- What are the main roles and responsibilities of a management committee?
- Why is a good induction process essential?
- What are some of the most important compliance issues?
Registration not available.