Employment Opportunities at Linkwest
The Operations Manager is part of the leadership team of Linkwest and plays a critical role in the ongoing development of the team, organisation and member Neighbourhood and Community Resource Centres in WA. As a small team, all team members support each other and take a ‘can-do’ attitude to achieving the vision of the organisation.
In this 30 hours per week role, the Operations Manager oversees the operational management and business development initiatives of Linkwest and manages discrete programs of work or events as needed. This position provides direct line management to the Bookkeeper and other project related staff and interns (as required).
This varied part-time role includes:
- managing the day to day operations of the organisation
- maintaining accurate and up to date policies and procedures for Linkwest and the member resource library
- building the fee for service, consultancy and brokerage capacity of Linkwest
- providing high level professional advice and support to the CEO, Linkwest Board and member Centres
Submit your application in email to [email protected]
To be considered for the role you must provide both the following:
- your current resume; and
- a maximum two page cover letter that outlines how you meet the experience.
Applications close at 9am Monday 5 February, with interviews planned for the week beginning Monday 19 February.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.